In the 42K, 61K and 120K races, the participants are obliged to carry the following materials. Mandatory materials will be checked at the start point and not on the kit table. The Organizer may, if deemed necessary, carry out mandatory material control at the registration desk and / or at the cp point.
List of Equipment
- Head lamp and backup battery are required for 42K,61K and 120K.
- At least 1 lt of water with camel-bag or water bottle
- Race bib
- Mobile phone (organization and emergency numbers should be present)
- First Aid kit (sticking plaster/gauze, 6 items forks and needles, 4 items band-aid) 42K,61K AND 120K
- Emergency blanket ( 42K,61K AND 120K )
- Hat, cap or bandana
- Enough food
- Appropriate Footwear
- Timing chip (if distributed by the organization)
- GPS or clock with GPS for
- Health report
- Water containers and glasses are compulsory for 23K, 42K, 61K and 120K trails.
- Backpack / Waist Bag is mandatory for 42K, 61K and 120K trails.
- Long sleeve shirt
- portable battery
- When the participants come to the kit table, the kit will be delivered if their face masks, personal pens and disinfectants with more than 70% alcohol are included.
- The use of face masks is mandatory in the starting area, in the first meters of the race and at the end of the race.
- All participants must be at the start / start point during their appointment hours.(5K,12K,23K,42K,61K 120K)
- All Participants (5K,12K,23K,42K,61K 120K) are obliged to pay attention to the warning signs in the event area and on the course.
- It is compulsory that all Participants (5K,12K,23K,42K,61K 120K) have a portable personal disinfectant with 70% alcohol content and above and keep them in a pocket they can easily access during the competition.
- It is mandatory for all Participants (5K, 12K, 23K, 42K, 61K 120K) to comply with the special information panels / signs and safety lanes in the event area and within the course. (COVID-19 is the rule for New Era Sports Organizations. Participants will be disqualified as a result of the rule violation)
- Mandatory equipment can be checked at any point during the run. As a result of the control, the participant who is determined not to have any of the mandatory materials determined by the organization receives a time penalty of 10 minutes for each missing material, while competitors violating the new normal period rules of Covid-19 are disqualified.
Mandatory materials can be checked at any point during the run. The participant, who is determined not to have any of the mandatory materials as a result of the control, receives a 10 minute time penalty for each missing material. 42K, 61K and 120K Backpack / Waist Bag does not carry the athlete is disqualified.
- Trekking Poles
- Sun glasses
- Sun screen
- Participants running with poles should carry them from start to finish; they cannot leave the poles as any intermediate point.
- Age groups were determined as under-40 age, 40-49 age, 50 plus age. Competitors’ age is calculated subtracting competitor’s birth year from race year
- By registration, each participant will recieve a race t-shirt, and each participant who completes the race will be given a finisher medal.
- There are no cash prizes, there may be sponsors’ prizes.
- The first 3 participants will be rewarded with a trophy. Participants aarded in general classification will not be rewarded in age-group categories.
- 5k races it will only be evaluated in the overall classification.
- The plaques (plaques) of the participants who get a degree as a result of the race cannot be sent to the addresses.
- The runner throwing a water bottle in the field is disqualified.
- The participant who has violated the rules about the new period sports organizations is disqualified from the competition.
- The participant who is determined not to have any of the mandatory materials as a result of the control is disqualified from the competition.
- Not passing from the checkpoints.
- Taking a short cut or using a vehicle.
- Failing to abandon or not help a participant who has in difficulty.
- Throwing away rubbish or harming at natural.
- Rejecting to be checked by the medical personnel.
- Rejecting mandatory items check by the organization.
- Getting support except designated refreshment points.
- Disqualified participant will not be allowed to continue the race. For participants running with poles, leaving them at an intermediate point before finish is subject to 1 hour time penalty.
- Participants can receive partial replenishment and assistance at certain points. The participants who will run on the 42K, 61K and 120K tracks have mandatory materials, clothes, food and drinks. The participant, who is determined not to have any of the mandatory materials as a result of the control, receives a 10-minute time penalty for each missing material. In 42K, 61K and 120K races, the athlete who does not carry a Back / Waist Bag is disqualified.
- Participants who are determined to not have any of the required materials determined by the organization as a result of the control are given a time penalty of 10 minutes for each missing material. (Competitors violating the COVID-19 Rules will be disqualified)
They can participate in the event with a race participation fee of fifty percent and with equipment compatible with the course. * For report and registration, you can contact email@example.com e-mail address. * You can take part in the event with the medical report received from the ECG and Cardiologist over 65 years of age. * The organizing committee has the power to make instant decisions in adverse situations that may arise with the disadvantaged person.
|1.10.2021 - 21.1.2022||105 TL|
|22.1.2022 - 1.3.2022||120 TL|
|1.10.2021 - 21.1.2022||189 TL|
|22.1.2022 - 1.3.2022||219 TL|
|1.10.2021 - 21.1.2022||229 TL|
|22.1.2022 - 1.3.2022||259 TL|
|1.10.2021 - 21.1.2022||269 TL|
|22.1.2022 - 1.3.2022||299 TL|
|1.10.2021 - 21.1.2022||369 TL|
|22.1.2022 - 1.3.2022||419 TL|
|1.10.2021 - 21.1.2022||549 TL|
|22.1.2022 - 1.3.2022||649 TL|